lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2015

MY LAST SUMMER


MY LAST SUMMER

Hi, my name is Ona, and now I'm going to explain my summer holidays. First of all, I’m going to talk about my music camps in Oix, second I’m going to talk about 3 days in València, third I'm going to talk about 5 days in Belgium with kayak team ,and finally, I’m going to talk about a weekend in Cantoni.


I went to Music Camps in Oix with my friend Xènia, we met a lot of new friends and we learnt to play some diferent instruments like the ukelele, it was very funny !!
Every morning , we had music classes , and in the afternoons we palyed games, or we went to the swimig pool. There were some monitors that were very crazy , and made funny activities. During the camps, we were preparing the final concert, and we do it very well. I enjoyed this camp a lot !!!

This summer I spent 3 days in València with my family. The first day we went to “el Mercado Colón in the morning, and then we went to the Oceanografic to see some animals, because my brother wanted to go. The second day we explored València, and we went to a restaurant that theowner is my parent's friend. In the afternoon it rained ,and we returned to the hotel. And the third day we went to “ el Mercado Central”, and then we went to see “ la Lonja”. When we finished we took a Taxi, and we went for lunch in Ricard Camarena's restaurant, who is a friend of my dad. I ate a menu of 15 dishes !!!! The afternoon of the third day, we returned to Banyoles.

My 5 days in Belgium were amazing !!! I went to Belgium with my kayak team because every year it's a competition there. We spent all the first day in a bus, because the trip is about 20 hours. The second day, we trained in the morning, and in the afternoon we went to Brugge. I bought a lot of Belgium chocolate !!! When we finished the visit, we returned to the facilities. The third and the fourth day we had the competitions, I took three podiums , two bronzes and a silver. The fifth day, we were it in the bus to return to Banyoles.

And finally my weekend in Cantoni, I went to Cantoni with my guitar group.We went to Cantoni on Friday afternoon, and we retourned to Banyoles on Sunday afternoon. We did a lot of things,like going to La Foradada, played de guitar, sang songs, night plays, we tooned a t-shirt,we did some dances like “el tallarin”,.... The last day we had a lunch with the families, and when we finished the lunch, we went to a park, and we met a new friend called Arnau. I enjoyed a lot this weekend !!!

And this is all I did in my summer holidays, thank you for you atention !!! And I hope that you like it !!!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario