martes, 5 de mayo de 2015

WRITE AN EMAIL ABOUT YOUR SCHOOL

Hi William!!
I'm very happy that you're coming to stay  with us next week. Here's some information about my and my timetable.

School starts at 9 o'clock on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thurdays, but on Wednesdys and Fridays it starts at 8:30. There are six lessons every day. The lessons are 1 hour except PE, that is 2 hours. Catalan,Spanish,Math,English,Geography,Science,Tecnology,PE,Religion,Music and Art are compulsory subjects, but KET,French and Creativity are the subjects you can choose. I do Music,Kayak,Piano and French like extra activities.

In my school there's a canteen, but I usually eat at home. You can eat only the menu, I think that my school food is horrible.

Bye for now.
    
Ona

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario