lunes, 20 de abril de 2015

WRITING UNIT 2

1. About Brighton
         
Brighton is a city in th south of England. It's got a population of about 160,000, and there is a lot of torurism here.
I like Brighton because it's a friendly place. For tourist there are a lot of shops and restaurants, and there are some buildings. My favourite places are the beach and the aquarium.
Brighton is 85 kilometers from London. It's about an hour on the train and there are trains and buses from Gatwick airport.

2. About Newcastle

Hi, I'm Paul and my favourite city is Newcastle. It's in the north-est of England and it's 400 kilometers from London. It's quiet big city and there are 280.000 people living there. There are parks and modern shopping centres and it's a great place for shopping.
Newcastle has got a football team- Newcastle United. I'm one of their fans ! Newcastle is a really exiting city and the people are very friendly.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario